my silly happiness

so what are my happiness is..

my friend ~ i wish she is my girlfriend... told me that

you should buy yourself something that you need...

yes.. i need things like laptop to support my work...
yes.. i need gadget to look cool.
yes.. i need car to impress all the girls...

but i just realized that what i need is happiness..
and interact with the people that i care about is really my happiness..
and sometimes interacting cost money...

so i don't care about stuff and things
that maybe can make me happy
but just for a while until i get bored

then i found her... just sitting or watching or talking to her,
her smiley,
her laugh,
her face,
her hair,
her body...
everything bout her is makes me happy...

i think i just need something that makes my soul happy
and its not a thing
but its some kind of relationship ... a good relationship that is...

a family...

i want to give everything to have a family and someone who would cry for me if i'm gone..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NodeJS, Python, SAP HANA, Data Cleansing and Dota

Python Indonesia

New Routine